If you have come up with a concept for a new greater app, you might also be thinking about hiring a new team and start working on its release as soon as possible. There are ways to consider before you jump into the application development. It’s always a good idea to invest on the reasonable terms and then expect for a good ROI.
Most of the businesses are going with their mobile strategy. There are already more people on the planet who communicate through the with the text messages than the email and majority have credit cards than the mobile phones as per the latest statistics.
The iPhone economy has generated more than $1 billion for developers and it has become visible that creating software for Apple’s mobile device is a losing position for most of the developers. It is clear that majority of the developers would be targeting mainstream devices, for instance, feature phones and services such as SMS.
There are 80 million iPhone compatible devices in use. This seems to be a big number when compared to the installed base back in 2009.
Consider the following things
Have an idea to beat your competitors and focus on the following ways:
- Compare data statistics
- Look at the customer reviews
- Read the submission hurdles
- Read thoroughly alternative app directories
- Carefully analyze rank statistics
- The iTunes app store has generated 5 billion downloads and 1.4 in revenues, it works out to 20 cents per downloaded app for a developer, after Apple’s 30 percent cut.
- Consider73% of all the apps which are paid and each of the 164,000 paid apps in the App Store generate an average of $3,050 for a developer in a year.
- More paid app are there than the free apps. 85% of all the downloads are free. Even with an average of 94 apps installed, each Apple mobile devices only generate $14 for developers annually.
- Less estimated development cost effort of $15,000 it can take a developer up to 22 years to recoup costs from creating a mobile app, using the median revenue of $682 annually.
The mobile industry today has the power to reshape the world; there are a number of mobile development projects which are going to reshape 2015. If you have chosen to develop the iPhone app then you are on the right track and it is vital for you to take the right direction. When you are on the verge of releasing an app then stay calm and see what happens. The app release in the beginning refers to a journey where you have to wait for an exciting one. Have prior knowledge of the tools and sanity checks. This makes a great difference in your career and provides you, good luck you for the sales.